Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chloe's First Easter


I think Chloe had a pretty good first Easter. 

She woke up Easter morning at her father's, and I picked her up to take her right to Easter dinner, and after that she spent the night with my mother. So I never got a staged Easter photo with her Easter basket. I did, however, take a couple before dinner of her in her pretty dress that she only wore for her pictures with Santa. 


She was the life of the party. She babbled, and growled, and smiled and laughed the whole time. She's little miss personality, that's for sure. 

I spent my Monday without her cleaning our apartment. I sorted all Chloe's clothes, which is a job of its own. She has a dresser full, closet full, plus three bins full of clothes. I think I have a baby clothing addiction. I managed to sort it all, and in the process empty two of the three bins. This child has more summer dresses than she'll ever need. 

I'm at my Mom's now for the week. 

I'm just blubbering on because, as usual, I don't have a whole lot to say. 

4 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Aw, I'm glad Chloe was charming and had a good time! Natalie loves growling now too. It's so effing funny.

Christina said...

Oh my word Chloe is growing so fast she is getting big! I love the picture where she has the bunny ears on... so cute!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Oh goodness the bunny ears?! ADORBS!!!

Tyler said...

hahahaha she so cute!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails